Your browser does not support JavaScript, You should enable JavaScript to use this website.

Financial Assistance Form


To apply for Financial Assistance,

1. You must be enrolled at a College, University, or Seminary.

2. You must be currently enrolled in a Theology or Ministry Course at the College, University, or Seminary.

3. You must request a current Theology or Ministry Professor to sign the Financial Assistance Request.

4. You must provide the Professor with a copy of the Guidelines for Submitting a Paper for Review.

5. Using his or her Institutional email, the Theology or Ministry Professor must return the signed Document to Lois at [email protected]

6. Click on the Button below for the Financial Assistance Request Form.